Well. The Pubahs are not on my label but I am their manager.

Anyways how far and cozy is my record label in the suburbs?

Would you say the same about BMG's label,

I don't know if you would count Ann Arbor or Windsor as suburbs.

KMS, Black Nation, Plus 8,
Axis,matrix, Twilight 76, Databass, Jefferson Ave. (Assault's new
Label)?

But i would suggest that being "from the suburbs" doesn't always make you the devil, and it's not always a negative statement about the city of Detroit. I lived there for six years and just recently moved back to the burbs, for personal reasons, yet i still support the city and its artists, both monetarily and morally. It's easy to take snipes at people for being from the city or the burbs, but it perpetuates the divisiveness that has contributed to many of Detroit's Ills.