        From:   Tom Robbins [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent:   vrijdag 18 augustus 2000 13:04
        To:     313 mailing list post
        Subject:        Re: [313] Storm/Sonic Destroyer

        Another brilliantly informative and crystal clear UR statement, eh?!

        By the way, I'm with Simon Walley's take on this one. As he points
out,
        there are very good reasons why Storm shouldn't have lifted from
'Sonic
        Destroyer'. God knows why Mark Spoon feels the need to indulge in
such cheap
        tactics, though - he does (or did) have talent. Just look at the Jam
& Spoon
        'Tales Of A Danceographic Ocean' EP on R&S from way back, what a
record that
        was: "Keepmovin'don'tstopnolet'sgo..."

        > Yes we are aware of the x101 rip we will address that one after we
finish
        Jaguar which at this point we are happy whoever plays it as long as
it is
        our version! There are things going on which are unbelievable.