Not sure if any finlander has already advertised this, but there should be I-F's live gig from Helsinki Turbo happening broadcasted via Radio Helsinki:

http://www.radiohelsinki.net

It's a temporary station (couple weeks) that broadcasts all kinds of interesting stuff. Jori Hulkkonen's gig should be there, some HIP HOP and stuff by Didier & Anonymous. Also Eliot Ness' mixes every day should include some older techno from the 90's, or so I'm told.

Don't be surprised by the ROCK'N'ROLL progs every now and then, it's not all techno there!!!

Proffit