> Not sure if any finlander has already advertised this, but there should
> be
> I-F's live gig from Helsinki Turbo happening broadcasted via Radio
> Helsinki:
>
> http://www.radiohelsinki.net

Also check for the flyer, links etc.:

http://www.sci.fi/~phinnweb/flyers/hkiturbo/

and I-f will also have another show on Fri 8 Sep
in Tampere, supported by Mr Velcro Fastener:

http://www.sci.fi/~phinnweb/flyers/telex/

(and maybe there will be audio stuff later?)

We'll also show 'Wheeler', a short film
starring Mr I-f, at Club Telex, exclusively
in Finland (thanx Danny & Brian, got it today).

  e. rautio, also known as pHinn
* the webmaster of pHinnWeb - the old skool, the nu skool *
* and the pHuture skool of Finnish electronic music       *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.sci.fi/~phinnweb             *

  i-f (den haag, nl) @ club telex 080900 ->
  http://www.sci.fi/~phinnweb/flyers/telex/