Hi,

I sure hope I-F will rock the Finland parties as he did back in Geneva last Saturday; you'll witness one of the greatest sets ever... Warmed up perfectly by Miss Kitten who did a devine set, the cats of Geneva experienced the most eclectic disco-electro-garage set ever: I-F did a five hour set including three encores without any downfalls. At 8:00 am, the people still refused to stop dancing and return home... But they where right; what can you possibly find at home that's better then I-F enjoying the music? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Anyway, have a great time there in Finland, I really hope I-F will give you what you deserve.

Best,

Brian.

-------Orgue Electronique-----------------
Check out the Bunker Records site: