>>I honestly find difficult imagine him asking 100k for a gig

it was for NYE 2000, another popular techno luminary talked about often on 313
was asking not much less to play in adelaide on the same night (he didn't play
in the end).

its big business and dont be fooled.  I'm not sure that someone whos plays
records (well or not) are worth that but its all in the wallet of the beholder
i guess.

 as well
>>as asking 15k for a melbourne club.

apparently the sliding scale system works for a lot of these guys.  thursdays
might be 8k, friday 12k and saturday nights might be 15k.

It's not really our business, unless this
>is a forum for promoters.

I totally disagree! why should it be kept a secret?