RE: G. Flame and Mr. G on Moods & Grooves,

What I wanna know is what's the story with these two and this label, seems to be 1) a lot of releases 2) the releases seem to be al variations of each other.
I love 'em, but has anyone noticed these two things?

Ys, I do believe you are thinking the same thing I have been. Each time I see a new one I think 'Cool, a new G Flame and Mr. G track, then I listen to it and say 'Naw, it 's the samle old thing just the pattern has been shifted a bit.' I bought one and haven't dropped a penny on any others.

Fred