> G Flame and Mr. G is the "house" music project of The Advent,
> Colin McBean, and
> Cisco (sp?). One is "G Flame" and the other is "Mr. G", but I'm
> not sure which.

According to a press release I recieved from Mike Grant at Moods and
Grooves, G Flame and Mr. G is Colin McBean's solo work.  I always heard that
G Flame and Mr. G was a duo -- as you wrote -- but this stated otherwise.
Have I totally been misled?  If anyone knows for sure, the info would be
much appreciated.

Here's that press release:

G Flame and Mr G
------------------
G Flame and Mr G is really one man: Colin McBean. Colin McBean formerly
recorded with Cisco Ferreira under the tile The Advent producing intense and
relentless techno.

Colin originally moved to London from Derby to study Fashion Design and has
worked with the likes of Zandra Rhodes, Issey Miyake and Michiko. In 1989
through Cisco he met Keith from Bang The Party, they then formed the DJ trio
KCC, where they used to play as residents at the Confusion parties. Colin
and Cisco started working together in 1990 on an engineering job for Jay
Denham’s Fade To Black. Their first release, "Bio Rhythms 2" was on Network,
they also produced Salt Tanks ST1 and ST2 on Internal. Signing to Internal
Records in 1994 the pair released a series of critically acclaimed albums
and eventually started their own label Kombination Research.

McBean ended the partnership in 1999 citing his reluctance to continue
touring. His work as G Flame and Mr G bridges the gap between house and
techno with murky disco basslines and the sharp clean high end percussion of
techno at the pace of house. The tracks roll with an undeniable groove
embellished by muted samples and synth notes. G Flame and Mr G explore the
funk available at lower velocities.