G Flame and Mr. G is the "house" music project of The Advent, Colin McBean, and
Cisco (sp?). One is "G Flame" and the other is "Mr. G", but I'm not sure which.

The reason they've been done in several variations is because the Advent are no
longer working together as a duo. They are doing the tracks separately.
Sometimes they are released as a Mr. G track, sometimes as G Flame. Also, keep
in mind that the Advent's techno records are generally variations on a theme.
That's probably why all the G Flame and Mr. G things sound so similar.