--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > In a message dated
18/09/00 16:18:38 GMT Daylight
> Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Amon Tobin's Bricolage is a work of art.
> >

> It may well be, but if you are talking in terms of
> jungle there is no way it
> could be ranked above all the true masters - Roni
> Size, Goldie, Grooverider,
> Hype - I'm not gonna bother to name any more, but
> the list would go on and on
> and on if I did.

The best stuff in jungle isn't necessarily all the big
names. Remarc (Don FM, Dollar Records) was the best
old skool junglist I ever heard (djing and producing)
but you don't hear about the guy anymore... There's
loads I could mention too but Amon Tobin is wicked,
especially the older stuff. T-Power is another Amon
Tobin-esque producer whose Self Evident Truth of An
Intuitive Mind ranks as one of the best jungle/drum
'n' bass albums ever IMHO. He's a world apart from
Goldie and his sell out mates.

l8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)