Hi Maciek
> You mean Remarc who did some slamming tunes for
> Suburban Base like 6 years
> ago? As far as I know, he is making "speed garage"
> (hmmm) now...

That's the guy:) He's never doing speed garage!?!?!!
Dammit...

> And first T-Power album was indeed excellent... but
> I find 2nd, "Waveform" a
> bit boring...

Me too but the thing with Waveform was that it was
more experimental... moving into nu skool breaks...
it's all d'n'b anyhow...

> Speaking of drum'n'bass, this music seems to be
> biting its tail for at least
> last year - believe me, I can tell how the tune
> sounds like by only looking
> at the vinyl's grooves...

This is true as well, I think the worse thing that has
happened is the trend for 2step... as far as I was
concerned d'n'b's trademark was the hard and complex
breakbeats... Too many wannabes have made their way
onto the scene since Goldie took jungle to the masses
and created a formula... this is when scenes start to
die, when it becomes formulaic... Take happy hardcore
for example... it's been going downhill for the past 8
years!!!!

>And some of the smartest
> producers are moving away
> from d'n'b cliches - like excellent stuff by Nubian
> Minds (Colin Lindo,
> still making d'n'b for Reinforced as Alpha Omega) or
> Domu (Sonar Circle,
> also on Reinforced).

Coincidentally, I buy all this stuff. Archive Records
are wicked... Nubian Mindz stuff always has a detroity
electro edge... dark and funksome... like it:)

I never actually liked a lot of Roni Size's stuff
much. I much preferred Dj Krust, one of his proteges,
very mechanical sounds... sounds like a foundry on
plastic:)

> TOTAL SCIENCE "Advance" (C.I.A.)
> KLUTE "Fear Of People" (Certificate 18)

Klute... deeeeeep

> and of course new Guy Called Gerald on K7, but it
> has very little to do with
> d'n'b...

Guy Called Gerald is aiming at the mainstream dance
market so I hear... Some of his new tunes are nice but
Black Secret Technology was better

cya later,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)