> It's a good thing you're not a reviews editor!  ;)

LOL!!!  Yes, I am sure the artists will agree...

The thing is, I really think art as a whole has been nearly killed be
insistent acts of symbolic reference and foggy at best reviews.  So busy are
both the artists and pseudo-intellects with the academics of it all; who
surround themselves with method and meaning so that the raw beauty becomes
totally lost...

And when all this symbolic interpretation gets forced on something as
undefined as techno, well, the magic is rarely recognized, to say the
least...

I really feel that this is all new, thus requiring a new way of viewing...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n
http://www.sphereproductions.com/topic/Darwin.html