On Wed 27 Sep 2000 20:56:52 +0930, Nathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> does anyone have a copy, or know where i can get a copy of "Vision's of
> You" by Trevor Rockliffe feat. Blake Baxter. Sonic Groove had a copy,
> but don't really wanna spend the minimum $100 order. It's for my wedding
> early next year, so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Visions of You will be re-released in a couple of weeks on Carl Cox's 'In-tec'
label with
remixes by Smith & Selway, Samuel L. Sessions and Cox himself, as well as the
original.  I'm
afraid I', not too up on Australian-UK currency conversions but it should be a
bit cheaper than
the copy you found owing to its' re-release and availability.

Niall.