fab:
> > think its just the
> > appeal....I mean it obviusly appeals more to men
> > than women. So considering
> > that female djs are already scarce, couple that with
> > the macho appeal of
> > techno....there you have it! No women djs!
nick:
> So you're saying that girls like soft, "girly" music
> instead? Maybe girls just aren't as creative, or are
> concerned with other things... I dunno...

Yeah I think so...
I think it's to do with the breasts and the womb. Maybe the larger the
breast size the less into techno they are (implants aren't included
here). I think it's also a womb thing coz when a women sheds the lining of
her uterus every month she also sheds brain cells, only a few but it adds
up!

And it's totally linked to the fact that while a boy becomes a
man at 18 it takes a girl about 60 years to become a woman.

Yes, it's definitely a girl womb thing.
Or maybe... it's 2000 years of institutionalised societal oppression and
exploitation?

;)
tgif

 emma