hmmm... sisterdj's. if you are on 313, chances are.. you won't really dig
sisterdj's. it's a girl power list. which is ok, but get's old after a
week. at least that was my experience for the week i was subscribed. not
too mention majority of the content revolved around jungle. (no disrespect
to the junglists... just not my cup of tea.)

Manika K Arora
www.umich.edu/~shanthi