From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One tip my brother has taught me is if once you mix
one record into another and you hear it goes off beat, it means the >>>record you mixed in is too fast and needs to be slowed down. Try it, >>>hope that would help.

Glyph- I'm sure your brother was just trying to help, but that's not always the case. The record could be faster or slower.... Mixing is something you really have to figure out for yourself. You have to develope the ability to tell when a record will go offbeat, before it does, and accomodate it.

Regards,
Dennis