i agree that the post below is a little over the top as far as hype is
concerned but,IMO ben sims has been releasing quality stuff for the last
three years so i wouldn't really call it a fad. i think his records are just
good groove orientated dj tools designed with quick mixing in mind, no more
no less. i think that's his point. have yet to hear him spin though.