I very much so would have o say that I agree with you Nick.
I've experienced it and I've found out that you or shall I say some of you people are very bitter. You need to learn to relax. I thought with being involved with techno music you would be a bit more easy going and relaxed. Just because someone talks about something else doesn't meant we all must type them bad comments. We are all one big fam and I think we shouldn't be so bitter. And if anyone has a problem with what I'm saying then speak thy words of wisdom now and enlighten my mind. :)

From: Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] What is on or off topic?
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't like something
go and tell the guy who runs this list... There's no
need for the flamming and spamming that goes on when
someone posts something a bit different.

And you can't keep discussing the same topic over and
over. If you have 313 related question (and detroit is
the birthplace of techno, so all techno has a
connection with 313) you should be able to ask it
without hundreds of death threats appearing in your
mailbox...

Anyone disagree?

Nick (Dj Pacific:)
--- Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > In a
perfect world, yes. But the rules as just