From: Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Jaguar Video
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

There's still a lot of good hip hop about. Lots of
kids still sit on street corners doing it old school
style. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's a mailing list
similar to this one but for hip hop out there...

The truth of it is that the underground will never
die. You can't stop people from making music for the
love of it... It's the most primitive form of art,
bone whistles came before cave paintings (apparently)

l8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)

--- Michael Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > and
that's a problem why?