I didn't really dig any of the new Kanye stuff I heard, but I like him
fine. He is an open-minded music fan. Soultek (aka Echospace and sorta
part of Deepchord now? Dunno) was at a studio in Chicago a few years
back and was recording/playing some of his stuff...Kanya was hanging
out in the commons room or something and was really excited about it
and was also apparently super nice. So there's a totally mangled and
silly second hand story but still...cool.

I love autotune, I just didn't get into the new Kanya stuff. But he's
definitely an artist and legitimate music fan and not just mainstream
crap you can write off as mainstream crap.

I've been really into that Beyonce Single Ladies song for like 3 days
so far. I like the beat, techno/dubstep (or whateverstep) bite but
it's nice...pads wooo! and the video is super.