He's hugely talented, for sure, but no one at our radio station is digging this new release, mostly citing the overuse of auto tune as a reason to dislike the songs on the CD.

Lisa

\ wrote:
its actually auto tune, what people use to make bad singers in
key....he uses it despite its originally intended use, which is a very
techno-esque mentality....

his beats are tight, he's slightly annoying but immensely talented