www.octaveone.com

13 December 2008:
Klubnacht @ Berghain
Berlin, Germany

Anyone up for this ?  I'm coming back to Berlin from the UN climate
conference in Poland early evening on Saturday.  Don't have a hotel
yet but I'll be making those arrangements Friday.

I have heard, um, stories about access to Berghain.  Since I am
just some random old guy as far as doorpeople are concerned, advice
about how to get in (and when, I don't want to wait around 6 hours
for the guys to play) would be helpful.

To see Rob Hood and Doc Martin at Fabric (Fabric!! not exactly your
hypo-exclusive club) this past June, I had to pull off every social
engineering trick I know but I did finally get in.  I'm not sure I'll have
that kind of patience this time.  But I would love to see Octave One
(longtime friends and, to be sure, one of the great techno live groups)
especially in Berlin.

cheers

Fred
Euro cell number until Dec 15: