Forgot to send my reply to the list:

Hi Fred,

Berghain puts the set times up on their myspace. Here you go:

24:00 h – 5:00 h Norman Nodge
5:00 h – 6:00 h Octave One live
6:00 h – 8:00 h Kevin Sounderson
8:00 h – ende Andre Galluzzi

Panorama Bar "Made To Play" from 12 til 12.

24:00 h – 6:00 h Tristan Da Cunha & Adam Shelton
6:00 h – 9:00 h Jesse Rose
9:00 h – 12:00 h Claude Von Stroke
12:00 h – 15:00 h Cassy
15:00 h – 18:00 h Radio Slave
18:00 h – 21:00 h James Holden
21:00 h – ende Steffi

Berghain looks very strong that night. Perfect techno club.
Panoramabar rather wretched until midday, but should have a nice
atmosphere anyway (it tends to) so worth popping your head in.

In terms of getting in, I've never had any issue. Going by yourself is
an advantage. Learn the German for 'Just me', or 'One', as the bouncer
may ask you "How many are going in?". Just look serious in the queue,
don't speak English, and don't dick around, and you should be fine.
The bouncers are all middle aged gay men, as is the core Ostgut crowd,
so they're far from ageist. It's a much, much older crowd than in
Fabric (panoramabar is younger, same entry system, but very marked
separation inside). Since it's Berghain's birthday, and Berghain is
the gay part of the club, they may be stricter on the door -- but as a
single male, you should be the beneficiary of this.

Having said all this, you're more likely to get turned away if you go
during peak queuing time (roughly 2-7). Remember in Berlin once you've
paid, you get a stamp allowing you access to the club any time, so
going at 12, getting a stamp, and coming back a few hours later is
always an option.

Andrew