Fred

>random old guy
This will probably help - I'm an old guy and I don't think it's done me any
harm there.
Think the door peepz there want as mixed and interesting a crowd as possible.
Right now that probably means not another late 20s Brit flown in from London to
the new Prague for the weekend.  I heard from a stateside friend that if the
doorguys talk to him he emphasises he's not a Brit (not a good calling card at
Berlin doors now).
(Unlike me) you probably don't have to worry about being too deranged when you
get to the door as that might not fly well either.
Think I heard second hand one of the guys say they're on the lookout for people
who are not being genuine in some way (not much help).
(Depending on what time O1 are on) I think it's probably easier to get in after
the queue dies down, which I imagine is after 7am? (can more knowledgeable
headz give an accurate figure for this?).

>(and when, I don't want to wait around 6 hours for the guys to play)
The running order is usually posted on Berghain's MySpace a day or 2 before.

> Don't have a hotel yet but I'll be making those arrangements Friday.
Circus Hostel or their hotel are good and good €.