Pacemaker and ipod DJing will soon show their limitations to you; they're
quite toylike gadgets and not at all robust;

I understand (for a gig use), however to me these devices are not more fragile than a laptop. I know they are gadgets but dont they fit to 'ocasionnaly' play mp3s in gigs ?

Good solution 1 : why dont all these CDJs dont have an usb dock to plug media storage device ?

I'll put in a vote for Traktor Scratch Pro;

Well you know there are some parties you dont have time un plug decks, plus scratch amp and replug everything onto the mixer. If you headline some big gig, the promoter will care of that before. But small and/or private parties are not like that. Sometimes you just arrive and have to play just after the previous dj.

Good solution 2 : why most standard club mixers (i mean very expansive) dont have a soundcard allowing to control traktor vith cd/vinyl just by plugging a laptop on them (i think xone 3d does that) ?

At the moment no perfect solution.

--
Benoît.