Don't be confused. It's not *that* difficult to work out...

I am not 'bitching' that Jaguar didn't make it further than 43, I'm stating
a fact, offering my opinions as to why and asking for other peoples
thoughts. It's nothing to do with whether or not UR is underground or not.

Good records occasionally break into the charts. This is one of them and I
for one am glad that UR are enjoying some real commercial success. In fact,
the more success the better as that will provide them with more resources
for the future. As plenty of others here have pointed out, being underground
and being in the charts is not incompatible.

Just as KJ says, "Underground is spirit." But let's not get into that one.

Tom

FRED MCMURRY:
> I'm really confused about this....
> We're all so proud of the fact that UR is underground but then bitch that
it doesn't make it further than 43 in the UK _POP_ charts?