Here in Holland the radio played Kosheen's 'Hide U' every day and they
reached the top of the charts without a massive promotional campaign. There
wasn't even a video from 'Hide U'. Kosheen had a big hit with this tracj
over here, everybody knew this song. SO i do think it is possible for a
track to reach the top of the charts but they do need airplay from some
radio/tv station.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]