Well, I am sort of international cosmopolit so my desktop is all English and so was the date on it (which is shown on the desktop as 2009-03-13). And because I have a magic view for special numbers (like 911, 23, 42, 030, 313, 303, 606, 909 etc.) I immediately recognized it.

But anyhow, I bet last day of march 31-3 is another good day for 313-specific music!

;-)

regards,
Stefan

Wibo Lammerts wrote:
Weird, maybe in the US it's 313 day today, but here in europe it is
not 313-day until the end of the month: march 31st: 31-3 ;)

You, as a Berliner, should know that. After all, we live in the same timezone ;)