absolutely not but i stopped buying the fxhe / omar s stuff a while back too.... photothingummyjig synthesis i did get tho....

I always give both kdj and omar s a listen to their new stuff and i always will... but im just not as exicted by a new release from these 2 as i used to be....

Odeluga, Ken wrote:
Which Soulphiction(s) in particular Robin? Getting interested in that
name .... I need to look into Herb LF, it's a new one on me.

I'm not sure either of us would bet against KDJ or AOS just yet mind ...
;-)

--
Playing

- 21st March - Disco Nectar - Cardiff
- 27th March - UFO w/ The Unabombers
- 28th March - Bristol
- 4th April - Under_Score w/ Murmur / Bovill

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Vinyl for Sale - http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=placid

Placid's Gigs and Gigography -
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm