I picked up an mxm on orange vinyl a while back..one impossibly deep detroit number on there... the other tracks werent all that imo

On 13 Mar 2009, at 11:27, Placid wrote:

absolutely not but i stopped buying the fxhe / omar s stuff a while back too.... photothingummyjig synthesis i did get tho....

I always give both kdj and omar s a listen to their new stuff and i always will... but im just not as exicted by a new release from these 2 as i used to be....

Looks like were looking at this the same way.

The best place to start with Soulphiction would be his "Do you overstand" lp (highlight is Ghana Wadada but I like that Afefe Iku/Bhodisatva/yoruba style).

His Philpot label is always worth watching. Reggie Dokes has been on there too (as has Maxim's MXM output).

robin...

--
Playing

- 21st March - Disco Nectar - Cardiff
- 27th March - UFO w/ The Unabombers
- 28th March - Bristol
- 4th April - Under_Score w/ Murmur / Bovill

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Vinyl for Sale - http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=placid

Placid's Gigs and Gigography -
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm