This just got me going to look at the Vertical Form catalogue (to see "Pub" was
on a Vertical Form comp I have).  I never realised
they put out so much.

To those not in the UK a record or e-mail with the title "Pub : Summer" just as
we've had our first warm weather of the year and a
holiday weekend is, for me anyway, evoking a happy vision of the future which I
hope is realised!