fran...@thatamazingthing wrote:
This came out in Feb?

I didn't hear about it, did I miss it on here?

Somebody tell me about it - maybe including where there might be clips and I
can buy it from?

Mr. Shakir?

Hi, Francis.
Promos have been out for awhile, but it is not officially available till later this month. I've been playing the heck out of it on my mixshow (charted it, too) since I got the promo; just checked, and it is featured in some of the mixshows that are *still* available online here:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/AndrewDukeInTheMix.html
--
Andrew Duke In The Mix weekly mixshow (est. 1987), excl. DJ mixes, PAs, interviews:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/AndrewDukeInTheMix.html

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks
57 Hastings Drive Dartmouth NS Canada B2Y 2C7