Ok, I don't think I have EVER written this much to this list.

Frank, I think that the data that you put together and your analysis
of it all is really important.  Yes, you put the words Paxahau and
racist together, but I have also heard a lot from local DJs and
producers in interviews I have been doing over the past year and five
months here.  Some are critical, some are not, some are on the fence.
So right now, that's where I'm coming from.

And...Carol Marvin is white :)
But I read ya loud and clear!

Alright now, goodnight!