I heard MK play it on the boat too.

Did anyone else go on the boat? Lineup was stellar , sound was good.

On May 29, 2009, at 6:20 PM, Frank Glazer wrote:

WHY GOD WHY did so many people play that horrible "why don't you"
track!?  It really couldn't be worse, and has eff all to do with
Detroit techno.  HATE HATE HATE.  Adding to your list Kevin, Francois
and Quentin Harris, I think at least six people played it!  WHY!?  I
much preferred the year everybody was playing "erotic discourse."