We had him doing an instore at Rubadub on Firday night before his Sub
Club gig- really nice guy and a fantastic selection of broken up beats
and dub step-y stuff as well as some old school D May and then some
banging toons.  Very well put together using Ableton and a wee
Faderfox controller - small rig, big sounds

cheers

Jason