Force+Form is great.

Basictonalvocabulary is my fave.

{}0+>|

Garrett McGrath wrote:
Force + Form, Body Request.

plus a lot of remixes and much of the Counterbalance stuff; the latter certainly being dancefloor oriented but it's not BMB.

On Jun 8, 2009, at 12:47 AM, ja...@iridite.com wrote:

That's a slightly blurry Stephen Brown of DJax/Transmat fame standing
on the far left of the picture- we turned the lights out and pulled
the blinds down to get a bit more ambiance once the place filled up
and the beers started flowing.

I particularly enjoyed his set as he's not a producer who's work I've
ever followed or enjoyed particularly - the British Murder Boys stuff
leaves me cold in particular - so it's always good to have your head
turned and your ears opened when you're least expecting it.

Anyone got any recommendations for Surgeon material that's not too
frantic/brain melting?

cheers

Jason