The tracks he plays are always very similar to or often direct influences
on the songs he makes. Every song he plays I hear something from his
productions.
New music im feeling not313 related is: Pepe Bradock -path of most
resistance, Buscrates -16bit ensemble, Disco Nihilist on Love What You
Feel, and the new Maxwell -Black summer's night.