anth...@technoiraudio.com wrote:
The tracks he plays are always very similar to or often direct influences
on the songs he makes. Every song he plays I hear something from his
productions.
Not seen him enough to notice and the mixes we have always get turned off by others so that's that ;)

New music im feeling not313 related is: Pepe Bradock -path of most
resistance, Buscrates -16bit ensemble, Disco Nihilist on Love What You
Feel, and the new Maxwell -Black summer's night.

Kenny Larkin's been getting loads of plays but mostly his old stuff. The new DJ Hell album has had a few plays but it's a bit too commercial for my ears, well that and the Hawkwind cover but the other guys like it. Moderat has a few tracks on I like but it's too rock and roll for me :) The new Cocoon comp is good but they drop "this is a promo" like a 100 times on each track which means it only gets one play...