From: Martin Dust [mailto:mar...@dustscience.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:14 PM
To: list 313
Subject: Re: (313) New music

Interview With Robert Hood
http://www.theblackdogma.com/tbd/?p=1025

Back To The Dog House DJ Mix
01. Mark Broom - Twenty Nine - Unxplored Beats
02. Jamie Anderson - Time Is Now (Radio Slave Panorama Garage Remix) -
NRK Sound Division
03. Oliver Huntemann & Dubfire - Dios - Ideal Audio
04. 16 Bit Lolita's - Goodbye Pluto (Version 2) - Bits And Pieces
05. Tadeo - M31 Andromeda - Net28
06. Joris Voorn - Decay - Green
07. Daso - Tinnitus - Connaisseur Recordings
08. Josh Wink - Counter Clock 319 (Reorganized By Chris Liebing) -
Ovum Recordings
09. Carl Taylor - Warehouse Trax A7 - Auteform
10. John Tejada - Artificial Body - Palette Recordings
11. Ellen Allien - Just a Woman - Spectral Sound
12. Tolerance - Sacrifice - ?????????
13. Mr G - Makes No Sense - Rekids
14. The Black Dog - Tunnels Ov Set (Crookes Mix) - Soma

http://www.theblackdogma.com/tbd/?p=1059

New tunes wise, loads of house that I'll do a list of laters

DJ3000's Galactic Caravan CD
Pretty mental mix of tunes but I like it

Toddla T Fabric Live
Nice mix that is all over the place, if you like Appleblim you love this