Custard Traxx by Neil
 Landstrumm?  It is my personal favorite, but I have met
 no one else that likes it even remotely close to as much as
 I do.

 Some of the tracks there are really good, but the Jeff
 Mills, Rob Hood, Sterac, Cari Lekebusch and Carl Craig's
 selections are not their best.

 Nice try though, and none of them choices offend me with
 the exception of the "Science Fiction" choice, which is way
 off...

 -- On Tue, 9/8/09, kent williams <chaircrus...@gmail.com>