Wouldnt boosting all the frequencies make it sound . . . well I cant
describe it but overdriven. I play about with the EQ on my stereo as
we all do and that set up usually sounds rubbish. If anything I drop
out the mid section a bit, boost the tops a bit and boost the bass a
little more than the tops. Bearing in mind im doing this in a home set
up but even though some Senn HD25 a 'hotter' EQ setting would not
sound right. Maybe he is trying to gett the same kind of dynamic ommpf
as vinyl from a CD player.

Ravinder.