Not much traffic on the list lately; here in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
it is a sunny day, 16 degrees Celcius, and I'm giving my studio a much-needed
tidy while listening to some new choons; here's what I'm currently diggin'
in the 313 and related styles:

Eighty Eight's War Psalms on 6ONE6
Microworld remixed by Arthur Oskan on aDepth
Electronic Connections Pt 1 compilation on Bastardo Electrico
Reference (Luke Hess & Brian Kage) remixed by CV313 on Beretta Grey
Solvent remixed by Vector Lovers on Ghostly International
Ramadanman on Hessle Audio
Mount Kimbie remixed on Hot Flush
Gunnar Jonsson's Muskelminne on Kontra
Solar Chrome's Aero on Machinen (tough electro, for those who aren't familiar)
Arthur Oskan's Basic Principles on Night Drive
Jauzas The Shining remixed by Ultradyne on Open Concept
Filterwolf remixed by Bodycode on Process
Cloud Master Weed remixed by Drivetrain on Soiree
Mark Rogan remixed by Jamie Behan on Static

What are other listmembers currently enjoying in terms
of new music?

Have a good weekend, everybody.

Take care.
Andrew