From: david smith [mailto:bassline...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:25 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Releasing new vinyl -- advice wanted

With the way the USD is it might be cheaper to manufacture the records
in Detroit and import them to Europe.

I worked with Ron one time and these are the only notes I kept:
 Just remember to keep your bass centered and not panning from channel
to channel, it can disrupt the needle.  In general the shorter the track
the louder it can be pressed and 45 rpm is a higher resolution than 33.

Acetate will last as long as vinyl so long as keep
hand-oil/contamination free from the surface.