Just to chime in - Inner City were billed to play here in Glasgow a
couple of months ago and a couple of people who's opinion I trust went
along and said it was.......more than a little dissapointing to be
generous about it.

Just Paris Grey singing some of the parts of Inner City tracks over a
DAT (very 1990's!!!) and not even all the lead vocals either!!  It's a
bit lame when there's only two people in a group and one of them
doesn't turn up :)

Jason