I've no doubt that Kevin Saunderson will show up to be on main stage
for this, and who knows, maybe they've worked up something live-ish
(or Live-ish perhaps) to perform, but I can't get that worked up about
missing this.

The last time I saw Saunderson at DEMF he played a pretty generic big
room hands in the air set*, with a few cheesy prog-house tracks in the
mix.  I'm more of a small room, sweat on the walls kind of person, so
it did nothing for me.

Nothing would please me more than to hear afterwards "DUDE, It was
AMAZING!" but my hopes aren't high.

*this is a real problem, especially in Europe, where they still have
big room events.  There's a certain kind of least common denominator
set that gets a big reaction from a large crowd of pilled-up punters.
So the DJs that play out 2 or 3 times a week all the time tend to
streamline their sets to What Always Works.  And just as all cars
optimized for drag coefficient will tend to look the same, all
perfected Big Room DJ sets will look the same.

That's fine if you want the biggest reaction from a big crowd, but
it's generic and uninspiring to anyone who actually cares about the
music.  It means that Richie Hawtin, Sven Vath, Kevin Saunderson,
Benny Benassi, Carl Cox, etc all sound the same.