Ok little late on this but i am catching up on my e-mail.

Last time i heard Robert Hood play was really, really, really horrible i was pissed all night just hearing him play. I think he doesnt live in Minimal Nation any more and some should do a Coup d'état there very quickly if there is anything to be saved.

If Inner City live is anything like their first performance at the DEMF/Movement or whatever you seriously do not want to miss it. They had a full-on band on stage (including backing vocals). It was raining like crazy but Hart Plaza was loaded and the show started with Kevin shouting "One nation under a technogroove" and 5000 people going crazy and shouting along. That show was top notch and it was one of the best (techno) live-acts i have ever seen, period. (Any one who was there and disagrees needs professional help)