On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:40 AM, darnistle <darnis...@cafe-ebola.com> wrote:

> The high point on Sunday, and my favorite DJ set of the entire festival, was
> DJ Rolando's set at the underground stage!!!  WOW OH WOW!!!!!!  Now **THAT**
> was the kind of music I drove 13 hours to hear!!  Rolando really served
> it!!! Just thinking about his set makes me wiggle :)
>
> I did sneak away a few times to check out Derrick Carter.  His set was good,
> but Rolando had me hooked so I couldn't stay away for long.

The Gods have smiled on this man. Skills like his makes me wonder if
the ability to DJ is genetic because I've been focusing on that for 10
years and Im convinced I'll never be on par with him; even on a good
night. Out of curiosity was he on vinyl?

Thanks for the write up. I havent been since  05, its nice to know
its still worth the trip.