Mutual benefit... I like it!

I take it you bought Afterglow (his second album). Good pick.

-ant-

-----Original Message-----
From: darnistle [mailto:darnis...@cafe-ebola.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 9:27 PM
To: web...@snet.net
Cc: '313'
Subject: Re: (313) DEMF 2010 weekend

Anton, while shopping in Detroit over the weekend I came across the
Vector Lovers CD, a few tracks from which you'd played on your radio
show a while back.  I really like what I heard on your show and decided
to buy the album.

I like this album a lot and I probably wouldn't have known who they were
if it hadn't been for you so some e-thanks are in order.

I didn't anticipate having a 313-moment while CD shopping, so I guess it
could be said that you did have a vicarious presence at Record Time for
a moment :)

{}0+>|