I am now officially pissed that not a single promoter (so-called for
lack of a better term) in Columbus Ohio would take me up on the offer
to have AC play.  I am also very sad that he and I only got to hang a
few times.  He was impressive, and he was a fantastic person to talk
to.  I respected him for years...and will miss him terribly.

    Detroit, and the world will continue on, but there will be a place
reserved in my heart for Mr. Ragland.

fbk

p.s.- I've learned that this is a cruel world, especially over the
past 3-5 years...but remember that with each breath you take.  It's
important.

--
fbk

sleepengineering/absoloop US