Dude that is not 90s :P

""i read, that she released mix cd in 1999 called "Fact ... I've said
it before, and I'll say it again - Magda should release a mix CD. ..."
(mnnl.nl post)

I have a copy of this CD I picked up from my friend when she was still
living in Detroit, it is just misplaced.

Till then search for kikoman on ravearchive for a few old school
minimal mix tapes--I also agree that the DEXIT mixtape by Claude Young
is one of the best examples of "90s minimal."